Thursday, July 30, 2009

Window Shopping



So when I am home alone and I don't have much to do I hop online and do some window shopping. The other day I called my little sister for her opinion on some dresses. She is awesome, she puts up with me. I had her look at some of the dresses that my little one has from Gymboree almost all of the ones that I think are cute from there I have but then she pointed out a cute little monkey dress. I don't have it and I think it's way cute. This is one of the things that I really like but I am not going to get it for my Darling Daughter.

We also looked over at JanieandJack.com. They have some classy little dresses. For about three days I kept on going to the same dress and just staring at it. I think it is so stinkin' cute. It has sleeves too so that is a bonus. So I bought it. It was a bit more than what Wal-Mart would cost or Carters but it is sooo much cuter. Spencer is out of town so he wont find out that I bought it until it comes in the mail. I looked at clothes for me too but I didn't see anything I liked. When I was looking with my aunt for formals I saw a pretty green dress at overstock.com, she bought it, but when I went back it was GONE!

No comments: