Monday, August 10, 2009

It's Monday already.


So on Friday I finished the Duvet cover. Spencer said it's nice. I don't know what that really means but I think it turned out ok.

On Saturday Spencer went fishing and caught some barracuda. I was impressed but he acted like it was no biggy because he catches them all of the time. I guess he throws them back because he thinks that they are not very tasty. I think it's impressive because they have some razor sharp teeth.

Chris Gibmonson has been using us as a hotel. He is one of Spencer's co-workers. He went to church with us on Sunday. He came in his blue jeans and said that he didn't feel out of place. I told him before that if he wore jeans no one would notice because that is just the way our ward is.

Today has been one of those days for Texas. He is taking a nap right now. So far he has been into almost everything. I had a box of baking soda on the counter... it's no longer in the box. Swept the baking soda into the sink and it made face paint for Marilyn. Peach syrup, all over the counter. Roll of toilet paper, in the pooped in toilet. The dogs, out of the kennel and fighting because they both want Texas' attention. Found Texas feeding Marilyn dog food. New art in our house made with quick light charcoal on our beige couches. Blue chalk on our black carpet. Blue chalk on Marilyn's face and legs. Barbie-Que turned into a birdbath. The front door mat drenched with water. Marilyn choking on M&M's. A whole new pack of baby wipes all over the walls (at least our walls are cleaner). The rest of our milk poured in our dishwasher. Melted ice cream in the fridge. I am getting tired.

I really freaked out on Texas when I saw the whole roll of TP in the toilet. I was about to cry because I was the one that took out the TP. The house is a mess and today I was going to detail the car. Time to clean.

No comments: