Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Thinking of Halloween




Spencer left out of town last night for work. Then I was just thinking of Halloween costumes. Texas says that he wants to be Santa (does anyone know where I can get a Santa costume in September or October?). I guess I will need to make him his costume. I was thinking for Marilyn that I wanted her to wear a build-a-bear costume but I think that she is getting to big for that. I found a cute bumble bee costume over at Gymboree but it cost too much so I think that I am going to make her one. I was thinking of a yellow tutu dress for the costume and then get her some striped tights.

Then my brain started to run off and now I am thinking of making her a cute birthday outfit. I want it RED for Marilyn's birthday! I stole the picture off of the Internet but I want something like that white dress in red for her. We will be out in Utah for her Birthday so I don't know what we are going to do for a birthday party. She was born on my grandmas birthday too. I guess we can do a joint Birthday party.

No comments: