Monday, September 28, 2009

Rodeo

I forgot to blog about my first Rodeo. I finally did it. I went to a rodeo. We went to the San Beradino Sheriff's Rodeo. The whole family went. Texas loved the cowboys and the Rodeo Clown. His favorite part was when the Rodeo clown came out driving a bath tub and a porta-john was hooked up to the back. Both the tub and toilet blew up. He thought that was great. Spencer said that it was the worse rodeo that he has ever been to. I had nothing to compare it to so I thought it was great. Yah it was a little country like I expected, but it was really good entertainment. I would compare it to a circus. By comparing it to a circus I mean there are a lot of people wearing goofy clothing and doing crazy things that could kill them selves. Spencer has never gone to the circus so I guess that is next on our bucket list.

No comments: