Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blocks...


Spencer took Texas to get a hair cut. Right after he left the thought went through my mind that I didn't have anything to do because last night at 3am I was up deep cleaning the kitchen. The is why I am on here at this time. I am not checking my email, window shopping online, I just hopped on here to let everyone know that I finished some of the blocks that I said that I was going to make. Some of the other blocks are still drying. I asked Spencer what he thought of them and he said that they look like something that you would see in one of those baby magazines. I guess that means that he thinks that they look good. A couple of the blocks the letters are wrinkled because I put on too much shlack at one time. Those blocks also look yellow. I think the blocks turned out alright.

No comments: