Monday, October 19, 2009

Returning.


So I bought an other over priced dress online for Marilyn because the last time I did I loved it. I love the little white dress that I ordered and she only wears for about three hours at a time. The rest of the time that white dress hangs in her closet.
So the story goes that I kept on going back to the dress online and thinking that it would look so cute on Marilyn. I figured that I would just buy the dress and I figured that I would like it no matter what. The dress looks cute online. It's looks kind of like a peachy pink in color, with the cute little carousel horses on the bottom, and the little yolk collar. It also looks like it would go to the knees and be a cute little Sherley Temple dress that would pair perfectly with Mary Janes and some white stockings. Add a big ol' bow and some curls in her hair and she would look perfect.
That was not the case. When I got the dress in the mail, the color was different. It was a dusty, almost violet, pink. Not only that the dress is long. Long meaning to the ankles, not like how the picture looks. The picture looks like it goes to the knees. I think that it might look ok for a newborn but not a toddler. I don't know what I was thinking so I returned it.

No comments: