Monday, March 8, 2010

It's Been a Long Day

I don't know how many other people have days like these but today just started off with a bad start. We were planing on visiting one of my good friends that is in town this week. We were going to go to the beach and go to dinner. We were also going to go to a playgroup called Music Makers. None of that happened because Texas woke up, ran to the bathroom and puked! So with Texas sick I try to make him feel better. Give him lots of fluids and keep on watching him run to the toilet. Everything was an ok sick day until this happened:

When I was taking a shower Texas decided to grab the pair of scissors that I keep on top of the fridge and cut his sister hair. I was so upset at him that I didn't know what to do so I sent him to time out on his bed because at the moment that I said "time out", he started crying and I knew that he was tired.
Once he woke up I decided that a good punishment would be him doing chores to earn up money to buy a hat for his sister. Tried to do chores and he kept on sneaking off, so now he is on time out again. He is where I can see him from the computer but he keeps on sneaking off of time out. This has been going on all day!
On top of all of that I got a friend suggestion that was my ex boyfriend. I wonder if he got one for me. I really wouldn't mind if he did but it rattles my nerves that he's been on here.
I think all of this may be karma coming to get me. About a week ago I kind of laughed about one of my friends little daughter always cutting her hair. I thought it was a little bit funny because we would do that to my little sister when I was younger. Now that Texas cut Marilyn's hair it is totally different. And my little sister commented on how I was friends with one of her ex's; I deleted her ex but another one of my sisters said that it wouldn't be apporiate if she added my ex. whew. I need a breather.

1 comment:

jen madsen said...

that is funny and so sad at the same time.poor marilyn..