Friday, April 2, 2010

CouponGal

http://www.coupongal.net/2010/04/hot-toys-r-us-deals.html

I don't know how long this link will work but I am the "Jen" that sent the email saying that the Mr. Potato Heads and the Glow Worms were on sale. The Mr. Potato heads come out to 1.99 before tax at the ToysRus by my house. I know that some of the other stores have different prices. The hasbro site only let me print off two of each coupon but that is still a stellar deal. :D

The day before (yesterday) I went and picked up FREE games from ToysRus. ToysRus is having a sale then I use coupons, if you spend more than 20 dollars before promos and coupons, you get five back and then there is a rebate for most of the games so you get an additional 2 to 4 dollars back for each game you buy. I went through the line a few times so I could keep on getting my five dollars back. All and all, Hasbro gave me the games for free and I get an extra $3.20. WootWoot! On coupon gal she paid 33 cents each. (33 cents is still way awesome!)

With the gift card from the games that I bought, I bought the Glow Worms and the Mr. Potato Heads. Miss Marilyn is getting one in her Easter Basket.

Found out after I went to ToysRus twice in two days that for every elefun game you get a free toy. I went back again with a coupon for a Sit-n-Spin because that was on sale too and I got it for 10 bucks.

So all together I spent about 15 dollars (that was my gift card that they gave me from the games) on 10 games, a stuffed animal, a sit-n-spin, a couple of glow worms and a Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. If I bought this over at walmart without coupons it would of came to about $240.00. I counted.

I also want to thank whomever Coupon Gal is because I thought it was super sweet that she posted the deal that I sent her. I am WAY flattered that she mentioned me.

No comments: