Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Cloth Diaper Update

So I recived the diapers in the mail today. I washed all of the liners and Marilyn is trying them out. She likes them. She hasn't tried pulling them off and she hasn't tried scratching down there. Marilyn did pull off her shirt and when she woke up from her nap all that she was wearing was a diaper and a TuTu. It was too cute, I tried to get the camera to take a picture but it was too late.
From just look at the diapers I think the three best covers that I got were Smartipants, Kissaluvs, and gro baby. Overall I think the Kissaluvs have the best fit, but the Gro baby are the fastest to change. We'll see what kinds of liners and soakers are the best because sofar I have only tried one (and I got seven different kinds of soakers). Some of the liners are just a sheet of fabric, and some are a surged contored peice of fabric. Some of the soakers are contored and some are just ractangle. Some have different thickness in different arias, some are the same thickness all the way down. Some of the soakers are prefolds (that take up alot of space, and some other soakers look like a big ol maxi-pad. I think I am liking the micro fiber soakers more than the prfolds. So many different kinds of soakers and diapers. In about a month I'll let you know what is my number one. Blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH, why the heck am I still talking?
I am leaving for a trip tomorrow so I will be using disposables then. I really don't want to wash week old diapers.

No comments: