Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes

Marilyn keeps putting on her shoes and saying "ouch" with every step. I figured it was time to pack up all her shoes that were fitting snug. I just packed up a pair of black Sunday shoes, a pair of white Sunday shoes, beige leather striderites, pink leather striderites, multi colored sandals and brown leather T-straps. That seems like allot to pack away but none of the shoes are fitting her any more.
In the stash I was lucky to find two pairs of shoes that she'll fit into. She now has a pair of black crocks, and a pair of bedazzled sketchers. If her new Sunday shoes don't come before Sunday she'll be wearing crocs to church on Sunday.


These are the shoes that I ordered. They are striderite and they only cost 7 bucks. I figure it's worth the wait to get better quality shoes for the price that you would get just going to the store and picking something up.

2 comments:

dannyscotland said...

WOW!! How did you score those for only $7??? That is a great find! Go you!

My daughter has a pair of church shoes, a pair of sneakers, and a pair of brown semi-dressy shoes. These she will wear. Sandals, she will NOT wear!

Jen said...

I got them at kidsurplus dot com. They just came and they are too big. I guess Marilyn will need to wear crocs to church :|
They are 6.99 on the site and at the time they were having a 20% off, so with shipping they were still 6.99.