Friday, July 23, 2010

Dragging With My Horns and Tail.

I want to say that I am making all of this up so I don't get into trouble.
I was looking at some pictures on facebook of friends. I just clicked in the thumbnail thinking that one of my friends went to a drag club. When I clicked on it I thought it was no one that I knew. I have noting against drag queens. I love that they are able to flaunt their sexuality. I love confidence. I clicked on the next button to realise that the person that looked like a drag queen was one of my step sisters that I haven't spoken to in years. Ouch: I have a brutal mind.
The person that was standing next to her in the picture looked really feminine but had full on facial hair. The person was tagged in the photo so I clicked on the link. The person is FEMALE! Out of my curiosity I opened up some of her pictures. I guess the two of them are in a relationship. That is a way to find out someones relationship status. I guess she doesn't keep in contact with my step mom. Sad how things work out. I am not sure if she understands how much a mother really loves a child.
I feel guilty for judging her the way that I did. I don't believe who she is, is something negative so I don't want you to think that of her.
I deleted my myspace account that I was friends with her on. I think I am just now finding out that she has a Facebook page. I miss her. I don't know if I should make an effort to contact her or not.

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

I think that if this is a relationship that is important to you, then you should contact her and say nothing at all about the pictures or anything else. Just tell her what you said at the end, that you miss her and love her and want to be in touch again.