Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Famous Dave's


I started to "Like" Famous Dave's on Facebook just so I could get a coupon for a buy one get one entree. The last Famous Dave's that I went to was out in Utah. The one in South Jordan Utah is good. I went to the one that is out in Redlands California and I am glad that we had a coupon. It was a fun date trying to eat the tough tri tip, and smothering all of the flavor of the food out with their six different flavors of sauce. It made it a great activity. The food was edible but I don't think it's worth 15 bucks a person.
FYI: If you are ever feeling fat; just go into a Famous Dave's (or a Home Town Buffet). It made me feel like a super model.

2 comments:

jen madsen said...

yep so true.Some of the people that go to those places. I sense some sarcasm here Jen. When we go to famous dave's which is not very often. I always get there BBQ pulled pork sandwich with coleslaw on top. It's so yummy!

Jen said...

The one out in South Jordan is really good. The one out in Redlands California isn't so grand. I guess it's a hit or miss.

Almost all of the people there were over weight, well everyone but the waitress. It felt awquard.