Monday, July 26, 2010

Rise and Shine

This morning I was awaken by my 20 month old with her voice repeating the word "go" in a sing-song voice. When she says "go" like this it means that it's time to go. She managed to crawl out of her crib, put on some shoes and she found a jacket and put it on, then she crawled into my bed to wake me up. It was only 6:30 and I should of figured she wanted to wake up. I did think that she was cute all dressed up. I just wanted one more hour of sleep.
Later on when I was trying to go to the bathroom I was interrupted by a four year old wanting to tell me about the movie that he is going to see today at the theater. Seriously he walked right into the bathroom and started chatting away. I am glad that he is excited about the movies but at times I do want to be alone.

3 comments:

jen madsen said...

awe too cute! i know the feeling oh too well. My kids are always talking my ear off when i'm trying to have some alone time in the bathroom. I tell them that mom wants some privacy..nope doesn't fase them.

dannyscotland said...

Oh the things our little ones do!

Jen said...

It seems like that is the most efecient alarm clock. Got to love them.