Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Guess who's back?

So I got back yesterday from my trip to Utah. We made it to the funiral within minutes. After that we went to Spencer's parents house. They were doing a family reunion the same weekend. We were able to see some freinds and visit with most of our family.
I was able to finaly meet my niece Zoe. I gave her a bunch of headbands that I made her cute little head. We had a little lunch with my mom and a couple of my sisters. I taught my little sister Amber how to curl her hair with a flat iron when I was there so I was able to acomplish something :P
My other little sister was out of town in California when I was up in Utah. It's weird how things work out like that.
I never was able to give my nephew Nathaniel his birthday present in person because my sister and her husband didn't want to see my face.

Durring the family reunion we went camping. TEXAS LOVES CAMPING! My brother in law and sister in law brought up their dog. Marilyn loves dogs more than you can imagine. Seeing most of the family was a treat.

2 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Sounds like you had a busy trip. What a shame that your sister is so selfish that she won't allow her son to meet his aunt. She should be a grown-up and look past the argument or whatever if only so that her son can see his aunt, who obviously cares for him.

Jen said...

Her son knows me, it's my sister that is being selfish. I got my nephew a scooter for his birthday. I hope he likes it.