Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Jason's Cavity Maker Cake

So this is the BEST of the best chocolate cake recipie. It is in our family cookbook. My little cousin Jason invented it about seven years ago. My little cousin is now 16 and able to go on dates. When did that happen?

Ok, so here is the recipie:

1 devilsfood cake mix (pilsburry is the best)
1 large box of jello instant chocolate pudding
12 oz chocolate chips
16 oz sour cream
3/4 cup milk
3 eggs

Mix the dry ingredents and then add the wet ingredents. Put in greased baking pan and bake at 325 (his recipe has a higher temp, but I it seems to taste toasty whenever I cook it at that temp) for about an hour until the middle springs back.

This is my favorite cake. It has gotten to the point where we have given up on buying any kind of cake because I know that I can make a better tasting one at home.

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

Love me some chocolate cake and will have to try this out! Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!