Friday, August 27, 2010

More Flowers

Spencer took Texas to "work" yesterday. He called me, I could hear Texas' voice and Texas' friend, Wyatt in the background. Spencer took the kids fishing. The day before Texas was a terror and I needed a break. It was just one of those days where you get one chore done and while I was doing that one chore, four more chores were created by two little tornado's. Two little tornadoes that kept on throwing fits and driving their mother crazy!
It was a nice break having Texas go fishing. I was able to have some "me" time. I was able to put the house back to normal. The house still isn't clean, but it's normal. I was also able to make some flowers. I imagined them to look better than they came out. I really should start selling them. I guess Marilyn can wear a different one each day, but that is a whole bunch of headbands... Ok, here I go. The flowers are for sale, send pictures to your friends and family, I'll do custom orders. Small flower headbands cost $1.50, large flower headbands cost $3.00.


This baby was such a good model. She stayed still and didn't even blink!
They came out cute don't ya think? (well, all but the daisy. The daisy looks too retro)

2 comments:

jen madsen said...

cute head bands. you are very talented. they all look awesome.

dannyscotland said...

I think they look good, even the daisy!