Thursday, August 19, 2010

Nails


I gave myself a sharpi marker manicure on one hand. Then I realised after I was done with my left hand that I am for sure not a lefty. I am for sure that I'm not talented enough to do both hands and have both hands look good.
I did the manicure in the first place because my nails are growing. My nails hardly ever grow. Out of my excitement and boredom, I tried to make my nails cute.

Because of my lack of skill, I changed it up a bit and this is what they look like now.


This last one is just for fun. When I was loading up the pictures about a dozen pictures that I didn't take came up. I know exactly whose little toes those are because one of my children always wants to go bear foot, and the other always wants to wear shoes.

5 comments:

dannyscotland said...

They look cute! Good job. I'm like you, can't do diddly to my right hand. :-)

jen madsen said...

nice job.. it looks better then what i could do. I'm not a lefty either. I usually end up painting megan's nails and not mine.

Jen said...

Marilyn almost always has her nails painted. It's funny how your kid has a nicer manicure than you do when you are the one that gave it to them.

Evansfamily said...

You might be pregnant if your nails are growing....just sayin :)

Jen said...

Haha! I'm not pregnant. I am taking my thyroid treatments because my hair is falling out like crazy.