Thursday, November 4, 2010

McCormic Cinnamon Chipotle Rub

We have this McCormick Cinnamon Chipotle Rub. I thought I would make something up around this one seasoning. It came out to be really good so I am sharing what I did with everyone:

McCormick Cinnamon Chipotle Chicken Nachos

About a half a bag of corn chips
rinsed pinto beans
Avocado (optional because my kids don't like it)
chopped cilantro
1/2 cup cooked corn
2 cups shredded mild cheese (I used Mexican cheese and Mozzarella)
2/3 cup mango salsa (sold at Costco)
A dollop of sour cream for each serving

Chicken:
1/2 lb diced chicken
3 Tbsp McCormick Rub
2 Tbsp oil to fry in

Rub the chicken with the seasonings, fry at a high heat until fully cooked.
Lay out chips on a cookie sheet. Top the chips with beans, cheese, corn, and chicken. Place in oven at 350 until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
Top the hot nachos with cilantro, avocado, and sour cream. Serve with salsa on side so chips don't get soggy. Enjoy the sweet and spicy nachos :)

No comments: