Thursday, January 27, 2011

Today is going to be a good day!

This morning my son took out the dog. I was able to sleep fo an extra two minutes.
I opened a box of granola bars that said that they were chocolate, but inside the box it contained peanut. Called customer service and they are sending me a coupon for three dollars off another box. Sweet! Even better, I think I only paid a dollar a box.
The kids are bathed and fed. They were the ones tht wanted the bath.
My Ebay is doing ok. It's only maiking me a few dollars a day, but it's a start. I'm selling cloth diapers, used clothes, and some of my homemade laundry soap. Yesterday I made over 10 dollars :)

I gave the little miss some new rules the other day and she is folowing them. I took down her crib because she started climbing out every hour. I warned her if she climed out one more time, she wouldn't be able to sleep in the crib any more. Now she gets to sleep in her "big girl" bed. It's working sofar.
On top of that, she only gets pacifires when she is laying down in bed. I don't want any more of this binki in the car, park, or store: Bedtime only!
Another rule: If you take of your diaper, you have to sit on the toilet until you pee.

Sofar the day is going the way I want it.

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

Sounds like a good day to me! I love the new rules for your daughter.