Thursday, January 13, 2011

You Know You're Addicted to Coupons when...

You find your 2 year old daughter cutting up junkmail and she tells you she needs pink scissors for coupons.
You tuck your four year old into bed and he hands you a storybook with coupons in between the pages. He says that he likes it so much because it has coupons in it.
You feel like you can buy something when you don't have a coupon for it.
You got all of your close friends to coupon.
Your 4 year old tells the store workers that we can't get *blank* because we don't have a coupon for it.
You have both kids scrambling for coupons for the place that they want to eat when we decide to eat out. This is the reason that we can't find the coldstone coupons.
You watched a show on TLC and thought that what they were doing was normal.


These are some of the coupons that I have. "Some" meaning that I have more. I was sorting them out and thought, "wow, I do this every week".

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

I think it's great that you have the motivation to do this. I have trouble just using the one coupon I get from my grandmother for oatmeal once in a while.