Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Ebay is Funny

Yesterday I received an email from a lady on ebay asking for a special order with some of my set prices. She wanted to buy multiple items and have them sent at the same time of course so I cut the shipping just a bit. I listed the item and sent her the link. This morning I saw that the order was purchased but it was purchased by a different person.
If it was meant to be this way, I won't have an upset lady messaging me today. If the other lady bought the listing with out the other lady knowing, I can just relist it. I don't mind that the lady bought it, that is the name of the game.

http://shop.ebay.com/buffnclean/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I don't blame the lady that bought the diapers. I do have some super cute diapers listed.

No comments: