Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Weeding Out The Drama

I deleted about 100 of my facebook friends because I was being too much of a facebook whore. The people I deleted were mostly the people that cause drama.
Everyone knows that person that is always wanting you to start playing the new game that they are playing. Or that person that constantly post that they want you to vote for them, but they have to enter into a different contest each week, and post that they want you to vote every stinkin' day. And I can't forget about the person that post chain update status' every time they see a new one. Just because it says that 96% of us won't re post it, doesn't mean that you should post it.
I know that I can block all of their post, but knowing what they are doing gets on my nerves.
I can not say that I'm not guilty of doing any of these things, but when someone does this kind of thing too often, it makes me want to punch them in the face.

No comments: