Sunday, March 6, 2011

To Do

I have so many things to do this week. I have the normal mom things to do this week like cook and clean and tend the children, but then I have the other things. I need to get out all of my ebay things this week, I am in charge of preschool this week, I need to pack, I need go to Kenpo, we still need to do our taxes and I want to get a mani-pedi like I told my mom I would.
The count down is on. We official move in three weeks, but I only have two week of prep before we go. I have not told any of my family because I don't want to jinx it. So if you are family reading this pretend like never heard anything.
We are in town this week, next week we are going to be looking for houses, and the week after we will be back in town and we'll give Texas a birthday party before we leave. Oh, and a week after we move, we'll be going out to Utah for my sister in law's wedding.

I hope at the end of April I can get a little bit of a vacation. I also want to downsize and get rid of a bunch of stuff that I have. I want to take with us on the move all of the year storage and all of the basics, that's it. All of the toys and things that we never use I want to get rid of.

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

Take care during your busy week.

Michele said...

So where are you moving to? Utah or somewhere else in Cali?

Jen said...

We'll be moving to Texas.