Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Itinerary for Utah

I have so many things to do when I go out there. The last time that I was out there I wasn't able to do everything because I got sick and the kids got sick. Right now I have a cold bug but it's going away.

So this is how the week is going to go:
Thursday and Friday: Driving
Saturday: Wedding
Sunday: Church and Easter Egg Hunt with the Hubby's side of the family
Monday: Spencer goes back to work. Permanent eye liner day. My appointment is at 11am, two of my sisters are getting it done on the same day.
Tuesday: Chill if possible. Hang out with My Aunts, Uncles and cousins.
Wednesday: Grandpa gets into town from Oregon
Thursday: Hang with family. My cousin graduates from BYU.
Friday: My Anniversary. I don't know if we are going to do anything that day for it but I know I'll get a phone call.
Saturday: My little sisters Birthday
Sunday: Church
Monday: Head back to Texas.

We'll see how everything goes. I can stay a couple extra days if I want to. My hubby said that I need to drive the big ol' truck back to Texas. I'm not looking forward to that. I wish we could just take the car but that isn't possible. Wish me luck!

No comments: