Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Etsy Shop


I never post anything in my Etsy shop because nothing ever sells. I thought I should give it another go. I just listed some of the clips that I made the other day and stole some photos of my friends children wearing some of the cute little clips that I have made. Sorry that the pictures are so bad. I took all of the pictures with my phone.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/JenFun?ref=pr_shop_more

I am going to try to give Etsy another go to see what does better. I made ten sets of bows and I personally think that eBay does better for me. My mom started an Etsy shop yesterday and I told her I never had any luck with it. I need to have some more faith in people. I need to have some more faith in me. My clips are cute, I can admit that.

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

Your clips are cute for sure, but you're right about the photos. When you are able to take more/better ones, I would definitely recommend that. I shop on Etsy often, and one thing that for me personally is a plus is having several photos showing different views of the product. Also anything you can do to make your bows stand out from other people's is good, too. I think it's good that you're giving Etsy another try. It's definitely work to make it successful I'm sure; that is one reason I have never opened a shop myself. No motivation! Good luck!