Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Kid You Not!


There are room that are filled with young teenage girls on the same floor as me. You would think it's enough to be knock-knock ditched a couple times in the middle of the night. This morning I discovered why they are here. They are here for Dance competition. What kind of dance? Clogging! I woke up to my neighbors practicing clogging.
I even googled competitions out in this aria and I found it:
http://danceshowcaseusa.com/2011%20Brochure.pdf

I think it's funny more than anything. I am glad that the girls are doing something good for them. It's just really weird that I woke up to clogging.

2 comments:

dannyscotland said...

That is pretty weird! Too bad they are so immature as to be knocking on strangers' doors in the middle of the night and thinking it's funny.

Jen said...

I've herd of people saying that they've been woken up to river dancing. This time it was for real. the girls got in trouble for knock-knock-ditching. They were just having fun so I wasn't the one that tattled. They really didn't bother me. Today there is a wedding here and I am sure tonight there are going to be a lot of drunks. Drunks are old enough to know better. Half of the time when you confront them they just get pissed off. This is one of the many reasons I don't drink.