Sunday, May 22, 2011

My Tap Water Smells Funny

This might be one of the weirdest things you have ever heard but when I'm pregnant tap water sets me off. My husband thinks it's a riot that I can't even wash my hands throughly, because when I try I start gagging and puke in the sink.
What I'm trying to get at is that the water at this hotel stinks. The water was turned off a couple weeks ago and I can not handle the smell of the tap water. Maybe my nose is super sensitive? Or maybe it's that the water smells funny. I am 99.8% sure that I am not pregnant. Yes, I do dry heave when I get a whiff of the smell of the water here. I can't describe the smell to a point. It's a dusty smell not like the smell of rain or an air conditioner. I like the smell of air conditioning with a brand new clean filter. Do you want to hear a secret? I think I get the air filter changed on my car every other oil change just because I like the smell. Gosh, I am weird. The water still smells funny, how do you fix that?

1 comment:

dannyscotland said...

When I was in college our water was orange because the pipes were so old. I suggest investing in a Brita filter or something of that type. Ours was a lifesaver and we still use it. I know it's a cost, but it will make your water useable and drinkable. I hope it helps.