Monday, July 18, 2011

Rocky Start

Who does this happen to? I have never heard of someone withdrawing a written housing contract after it's accepted, but yet this morning it happened to me. On Friday they accepted, today is Monday and they're changing their minds because they want an extra three grand. Now we have the privilege of doing the paperwork all over again.
I tried to call Spencer to cry about it but he had to hurry off the phone because one of the work trucks was stolen. Seriously? My husband can't work today because some tard thought it was a good idea to steal his work truck.

The kids packed a picnic so we are going to try to make this day better. I'm not sure if muscle milk and jello pudding is a good lunch, I think we do a drive through.

3 comments:

dannyscotland said...

WHAT??? I didn't think they could do that. I thought that once they accepted the contract it was binding. I can't even believe this is happening to you. I am so sorry.

dannyscotland said...

Oh, and I don't think you should give them their stupid 3 grand. I think you should say, no, this is our offer, take it and get paid for your house or don't take it and get NOTHING.

Jen said...

I know. Two crappy things in one day. I finished crying and we went to the park to have a picnic until it started raining.